San Diego Continuing Education has experience with implementing several different models of IET programs successfully. Robin Carvajal, Dean of Allied Health and Community Education, discusses several considerations in selecting an appropriate implementation model and planning in IET program.
Robin Carvajal, Dean of Allied Health, San Diego Continuing Education
- What are some of the benefits of IET models?
- How do the costs of implementing different IET models
- What institutional decisions go into creating or maintaining
an IET program?
- What departmental decisions go into creating a new
- What advice can you give to a fellow administrator
about IET models?
- What advice can you give about tracking successes?